With an optimally working cartridge, you are guaranteed the best matchless electronic cigarette experience. Green Smoke cartridges have a triple seal that guarantees freshness and absolute flavor for every e-cig user. Every user’s experience with this cartridge has been enhanced with the latest technologies to improve the overall enjoyment.
However, as good as this sounds, you need to get the maximum value for your cartridge, given how expensive they are in the first place; of course with the help of coupon codes. To guarantee this, you need to learn how to use it correctly, store it properly, prevent damage and many more measures. Here’s what you need to know about maximizing the usage of your Green Smoke cartridge.
• Always use your cartridge correctly if you want it to last longer. Things such as blowing into the cartridge or exhaling into it will damage the device faster than expected.
• Secondly, you need to learn how to store the cartridge properly. When not in use, you should unscrew the cartridge from the battery and store it in the carrying case that comes with the product. Since it features a hollow pathway, you should always store it on its side to prevent pooling of the vapor liquid to either side of the cartridge. In between any use, make sure you use the original sealants for any sealing purposes.
• Third, always make sure that the cartridge is dry at all time. Unused ones should be stored in a dry place (under 75 degrees Fahrenheit). If the temperature of your home is above this, you can store the cartridge in your refrigerator doors. Before using it, make sure it warms up to room temperature for at least 30 minutes. Note that, if they are colder than room temperature when in use, they are likely to get damaged.
• Always keep your cartridges fresh. To guarantee maximum freshness, you should use each cartridge within one week after opening.
• Despite contrary opinion, Green Smoke cartridges are not intended for refilling. Therefore, do not attempt to do it if you want it to last longer.
• Shorter puffs might seem more stylish, but they decrease the vapor production feature. Therefore, take longer puffs if possible to guarantee top quality and extended lifecycle. However, be careful not to take too many puffs. Per each vaping session, you should use only cartridge. This allows for 10-15 puffs with 5 seconds break within each puff. You should count the number of puffs you are taking to guarantee maximum efficiency.
• If necessary, you should consider alternating your cartridges, especially if you are taking more than 15 puffs for each session. This will allow the liquid found in the cartridge to disperse evenly.
• If you feel your cartridge getting hot, allow it to cool down. You’re likely to damage it further if you use it when hot. Also, if there is a ‘burnt’ taste in your cartridge, stop using it immediately. This is one of the signs that it’s finished and using it further will only damage it.
• Lastly, between draws, remove the cartridge from your mouth to avoid liquid. Breathing into the cartridge will push the liquid from the cartridge into the battery that results in damage.